This week I practiced the dialogue with other classmate in the class but I couldn't stop laughing somehow. Although I did practice the dialogue before the class, I still have problems to say it fluently. So I think I should practice more with my friends rather than only by myself.
a) I read the again.
b) I think I want to talk about Japanese spirit not only in sports, but also in their daily life. Such as the spirit in manga, it influences people in various ways.
c) Such as in One Piece, whenever they have any problems and difficulties in their life, they won't give up and will work together with their friends. I think the spirit of them that I should learn from. So if I was in that situation, I think I will choose the same way as them because I know I can't succeed without my friend's help sometimes. And the perspective of life's value in China is similar to Japan, so I think it is the connection to people in these two countries.
No comments:
Post a Comment